- Trial Class:The trial class is built into your choice of the 12 or 4 class package. This means that there is no obligation to join the studio or pay the invoice unless the student decides to join after the trial class.
If the student decides to join after the trial class then the trial class is considered the first class. If they decide not to join then the trial class is free.
- 12 Class Package: The 12 class package includes 12 class credits and 4 excused absences. There is a built in discount for signing up for the 12 class package as well as an additional excused absence.
- 4 Class Package: The 4 class package includes 4 class credits and 1 excused absence.
To take part in our Portfolio Preparation Program student should be in one of the following circumstances:
- Entering high school soon and driven to prepare a portfolio for college.
- Is currently in high school and needs to prepare a college portfolio for applications.
- Needs guidance on preparing a portfolio for the CSSSA Program.
- Is preparing to apply for an AP Program or currently enrolled in an AP Program and would like guidance on their AP Projects.
- General College Arts Supplement: The GCSA is an art portfolio created as a supplement when applying to colleges for students that do not plan to major in visual arts, but have excelled in fine arts. Submitting an art supplement in a college application may benefit the applicants chances of being accepted since their portfolio personalizes their applications and exhibits their personality, work ethic, talent, and creativity.
- Art College Requisites Portfolio: Students applying to Art Colleges will find that each college has many of their own portfolio requirements. Oam Studios Art Academy has been helping guide parents & students through the process by setting up time schedules, researching individual college’s portfolio requirements, and assisting students in the creation process.
- CSSSA Preparation: The California State Summer School for the Arts is a rigorous, preprofessional, month-long training program in the visual and performing arts, creative writing, animation and film for talented artists of high school age. California residents enrolled in grades nine through twelve may apply to attend CSSSA and Oam Studios will help in the portfolio preparation process.
- AP Arts Guidance: Advanced Placement Arts Programs are rigorous with many deadlines. Oam Studios Art Academy can assist students by providing studio space, guidance, and lessons in specific art mediums on top of or in place of our foundational curriculum.